One of the most important Italian industrial group operating in the business services sector, optimized the rotation of its employees with traditional methods, fulfilling the current welfare rules. The challenge was, in compliance with those rules, to reach the goal of reducing costs and gaining points of marginality.
- Mapping of work contracts, definition of corporate welfare rules, worker cluster productivity, list of skills
- Forecast (forecast of how many phone calls for each line)
- Construction of a shift optimization model Pilot phase on 300 operators Extension on the entire Comdata Italia (over 3500 operators)
- Increase in margins through the 5% decrease in costs (estimate of 5-7M EUR)
- Greater staff motivation
- Improvement of company welfare rules (better weekend distribution, alternating am-pm shifts, shifts equity, car-sharing with shared shift, homogeneity of workload)