The banking management of cash requires the involvement of a number of means of transport, which means high logistics, security and insurance cost. The challenge was to allocate the optimal flow of cash to ATMs, while maintaining a high level of service, thus reducing the costs of managing the various branches.
- Analysis of the existing operational model, identification of the decision variables, of the constraints, and of the KPIs to be optimized
- Integration of KIMEME in the branch handling management system
- Direct information to the branch manager through a weekly report that indicates the dates and quantities of each ATM top-up event
- Reduction in overall management costs (-20%, € 4M)
- Reduced fixed assets -10%
- Reduction of the risk of damage from robbery
- Reduction of the risk of a high cost of transporting valuables