Magneti Marelli, a multinational company specialized in the supply of high technology products and systems for the automotive industry, had a quantity of backlogs to optimize. The main objective was therefore to reduce the volume of outstanding orders, so as to:
- increase revenues at the same production capacity;
- increase cost efficiency;
- have an effective stock inventory plan, reducing the fixed capital.
- Analysis of the plant and workforce rotation
- Order rationalization
- Application of new planning constraints on a single line and evaluation of the result to be applied to the process
- Production plan optimization
- Scheduling resizing
- Reduction of non-fulfilled orders with lost revenue up by + 8% compared to the standard plan, not optimized with Cyber Dyne AI technologies.
- Reduction of general machine and line setup times, managing the availability of technical staff.
- 60% reduction of in-stock items.