As an employee of the Artificial Intelligence company Cyber Dyne, which is part of the GELLIFY portfolio, you will join a fast growing and challenging team of talented people. You will face great career opportunities, in a young and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in an innovative and high-tech company, please have a look at the details below, and click on the following link to know more about our company: http://cyberdynewebtest/.
Joining our team, you will take the role of sales account for our main software product, the optimization platform KIMEME, leading sales activities in Italy. You will identify business pains and opportunities, and define solutions that allow our customers to fulfill their needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a sales account with a successful track of record in Business Development and knowledge of analytics and/or CAE/CAD solutions.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and drive the entire sales process for our company’s initiatives, collaborating the CEO on finding the appropriate strategy in order to expand our software footprint and reach revenue targets in the Italian area.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify key customers, and address their needs through customized strategic sales plans
- Conduct effective proposal presentations by identifying prospect business issues or needs and articulating the value proposition
- Generate leads, increase pipeline demand generation, manage deal closings
- Manage forecast and pipeline KPIs
- Deliver personal on quota targets
Education & Background:
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales, Business Development
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Technology or equivalent
- Proven business (product/process) development skills with a successful track record on
building sales pipelines
- Good knowledge in industry processes, mainly manufacturing, automotive & transportation, industrial automation, and aerospace
- Basic engineering understanding is appreciated
- Ability to sell a vision, with a consultative selling know-how and approach, and
experience in producing accurate business forecasts
- Be at ease in a fast-moving environment, with strong growth perspectives and challenging continuously evolving objectives
- Customer focus, business value and business process acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
For inquiries and applications, please contact info@cyberdynewebtest